You are here
Mandarin speaking Buyer
Mandarin speaking Buyer opportunity with established CPG company
AA Degree and/or 2+ years of purchasing experience
About Our Client
A vertically-integrated, privately owned company, founded in 1986, which specializes in the design and production of office and home furniture. They have an extensive collection of products and offer customized services as well. Our client prides themselves on their in-house state of the art manufacturing space.
As a Buyer you will be responsible for the following:
- Work with overseas vendors to purchase items, manage delivery schedule and ensure the items arrive on-time
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure inventory goals are met.
- Prepare forecasts based on projected demand
- Work closely with production department
- Monitor open purchase orders and supplier delivery and quality levels to develop plans for continuous improvement.
- Measure and evaluate supplier performance
- Work with A/P dept to resolve invoice discrepancies
The Successful Applicant
- Bilingual (Fluent in English and Mandarin) Required
- AA degree or 2+ years of experience in purchasing
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changing workloads
- Customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- MS Office and ERP/MRP experience in a multi-production environment
- Strong analytical skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits