You are here
Manufacturing & Continuous Improvement Engineer
Start CI initiatives from scratch!
Create your own career path!
About Our Client
Global opportunities for growth!
Fun-loving, hard-working culture.
Leader in Household goods.
- Lead a team in the production, assembly, & integration of the area products.
- Oversee all process functions, document control, & continuous improvement.
- Aggressively drive & implement process improvements to reduce assembly hours & cost.
- Fully develop & implement production systems for all products.
- Create capital projects & manage through implementation & runoff.
- Set goals & objectives for team members for the achievement of operational results.
- Ensure policies, practices, & procedures are understood & followed.
- Coach & support professional development of colleagues.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial engineering from ABET accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience leading teams as a project leader OR direct manager.
- Lean manufacturing training or experience.
- Master of Science degree in engineering preferred.
- Design and analysis experience.
- Experience in process development, value stream layout, PFMEA, and Error-Proofing.
- Experience with CAD and PDM systems for component and tooling design.
- Expertise transitioning products from prototype manufacturing through volume production including DFM.
What's on Offer
- Chance to develop a CI program from scratch.
- Unlimited growth opportunity.
- Industry leading health benefits.
- Annual bonus up to 20% of base salary.