You are here
Manufacturing Electrical Engineer - Renewable Energy - Lowell
Growing renewable energy company with focus on positive environmental impact
Seeking Engineers with experience in electrical components/engineering
About Our Client
This innovative company with an environmentally-friendly technology is seeking a Manufacturing Electrical Engineer to join their Manufacturing team. This position has a focus on developing test systems to create a structure for the division moving forward. They are transitioning from R&D into production, and are looking to add multiple Manufacturing/Electrical Engineers to support their growth.
Joining a small, collaborative team of engineers, the Manufacturing Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Develop tools to create and implement structure, including FMEA, PFMEA, and Control Plans.
- Act as technical expert in implementing electrical aspects to manufacturing processes.
- Write codes for test equipment.
- Demonstrate project management skills to drive business into production.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal profile for the Manufacturing Electrical Engineer:
- B.S. Electrical Engineering; or Mechanical Engineering degree if experience with electrical/electromechanical components.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong understanding/experience with test equipment.
- Experience with FMEA, PFMEA, virtual builds, etc.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Experience implementing SAP system.
- Familiarity with ProEngineer/Creo
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join market leading renewable energy company.
- Play a vital role in driving a small division from R&D into Production.
- Opportunity to grow within the company/upward mobility.
- Excellent company culture and innovative environment.
**Apply Now for details**