You are here
Manufacturing Engineer - Alternative Energy - Boston
Innovative alternative energy company just outside of Boston
Seeking Manufacturing Engineers with a focus on improving production
About Our Client
Innovative alternative-energy company just outside of Boston seeking Manufacturing Engineers with experience in electrical and lean manufacturing.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Utilize lean manufacturing techniques (8D, Six Sigma, etc.) to improve production lines.
- Support product value stream by working cross-functionally with Quality and Design Engineering teams.
- Incorporate product design tools, including DFM, DFA, PFMEA, etc.
- Act as technical expert between teams and lead the implementation of mixed volume manufacturing processes.
The Successful Applicant
Seeking the following requirements:
- B.S. Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical).
- 3+ years of relevant experience within ISO 9001 environment.
- Strong experience with problem solving methodologies such as 8D, Six Sigma, and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Experience implementing process and production improvement.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity within growing alternative energy company.
- Chance to work cross-functionally and interface with multiple departments.
- Strong compensation package in great Metro-Boston location.