You are here
Manufacturing Engineer III
A chance to join a global leader in a critical Manufacturing role
Opportunity for growth, promotion, and techincal expertise.
About Our Client
Our client is an large manufacturing company who is currently experiencing consistent growth and forecasting rapid growth in the future.
The Manufacturing Engineer III will be responsible for:
- Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes required for production.
- Develops, evaluates, improves and documents manufacturing processes.
- Develops and implements process control techniques and procedures into manufacturing environments.
- Collaborates with Design Engineering regarding product tooling and design to ensure effectual production methods.
- Confers with vendors in determining product specifications and arranging equipment, parts, or material purchase, and evaluates products according to quality standards and specifications.
- Estimates staffing requirements, production times, and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions.
- Works in conjunction with Manufacturing Departments to develop, coordinate, and implement technical training for employees.
- Designs and develops manufacturing processes for enhancements, product changes, and new products, and related fixtures and tooling that are consistent with zero defect level and low product cost.
- Provides engineering support in Production Department to trouble shoot and resolve technical problems.
- Supports Company policies and procedures, goals and objectives, safety, and goods manufacturing practices.
- Provides technical support to Manufacturing personnel.
- Supports and develops Lean Improvements and promotes Safety.
- Participates in Technology Transfers, and researches New Technology to improve the manufacturing process.
- Works with Sustaining engineering.
- Works on creating tooling for manufacturing flow.
- Works on reviewing and releasing of engineering product file.
- Works on creating engineering change requests for design changes if manufacturing issues arise.
- Creates specifications for manufacturing process flows
The Successful Applicant
The Manufacturing Engineer should have the following:
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Master's or MBA is a plus.
- Leadership and people management skills are essential.
- Must be hands-on and have experience working on manufacturing floor.
- 3+ years in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong Lean Methodologies, continuous improvement background (Certification is a plus)
- Dynamic personality, ability to work closely with direct reports on manufacturing floor.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Proven ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Excellent benefits
- Exciting opportunity to be a key leader of a rapidly growing organization