You are here
Manufacturing Engineer - Industrial Manufacturing - Nashua
Rapidly Growing Global Industrial Manufacturing Company
Opportunity for Continuous Growth within Organization
About Our Client
This global manufacturing company is owned by a private equity group and specializes in industrial automation machines. Their clients range from Agriculture, Biofuel, Plastics, and more. This division is very cross-functional and their business is rapidly growing in profits due to their industry-leading products.
The responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work cross-functionally between all internal teams, including assembly, project engineering, and purchasing, as well as external suppliers and customers.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing within the business and guide the division in utilizing Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Provide technical support to assembly department and ensure product quality to engineering teams.
- Maximum of 25% travel to international supply bases.
**Apply Now for Details**
The Successful Applicant
The profile of the Manufacturing Engineer candidate should include the following:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in a hands-on manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Sheet Metal, Weldments, and Machining is required.
- Demonstrated success in implementing and driving Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
**Must be able to travel internationally a few times per year.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join global industry while business is growing and revenue is consistently increasing.
- Endless opportunities to grow within company, within this or any of the other sites/locations.
- Chance to travel and gain international experience.
- Implement and own continuous improvement efforts within organization.