You are here
Manufacturing Engineer-Injection Molding
Incredible opportunity to join a revolutionary Medical Device company
A chance to join a strong team focused on New Product Development
About Our Client
Our client is a global Medical Device company.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Define and drive standardized work (SOPs) throughout all areas.
- Implement, maintain, and enforce 5S discipline throughout the plant at all times.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the operations of production departments.
- Lead process improvement practices to find areas for cost savings and increased efficiency across product lines.
- Develop methods and procedures for manufacturing and production to meet customer demand and minimize cost impact.
- Ensure physical and workforce resources are adequate to meet the organization's production schedule and efficiency.
- Evaluate production and determine ways to improve efficiency of the production lines while ensuring the achievement of quality standards.
- Lead continuous improvement activity and culture including leading Kaizen events.
- Manage inventory, shipping, and scheduling for the facility.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The Manufacturing Engineer should have the following:
- Bachelor's in Engineering
- Leadership and people management skills are essential.
- Must be hands-on and have experience working on manufacturing floor.
- Injection Molding
- 2+ years in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong Lean Methodologies, continuous improvement background (Certification is a plus)
- Dynamic personality, ability to work closely with direct reports on manufacturing floor.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Proven ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Excellent benefits
- Exciting opportunity to be a key leader of a rapidly growing organization