You are here
Manufacturing Engineer - Injection Molding
Major suppler to the automotive and medical device industries
Great opportunity for career growth!
About Our Client
A major supplier to the automotive and medical device industries, our client is seeks a hands on manufacturing engineer to advance within the organization.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with functional stakeholders (R&D, Quality, Supplier and Operations, Supply Chain, Marketing and Regulatory Affairs)
- Facilitate mold flow analysis, prototype development, and process design.
- Conduct root cause analysis and develop process control documentation including work instruction, PFEMA and process control parameters
- Compile reliable estimates of costs to manufacture products and ensure that tooling provided by suppliers meets all requirements for efficient production
The Successful Applicant
- Injection molding tool design, build and repair and injection molding engineered resins
- Project management experience
- Six Sigma certification a huge plus
- Familiarity with SolidWorks / Auto CAD or other design software
- Results oriented and a team player!
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package!
- Relocation assistance offered for the right candidate