You are here
Manufacturing Engineer - Medical Device - North Shore
Seeking Manufacturing Engineers with 3+ years of experience
Medical Device company North of Boston
About Our Client
This small-sized medical device company specializes in surgical tools and sells these products to a number of OEM companies. They are FDA and ISO 13485 certified, and have recently moved into a larger facility to accommodate its growth.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Create documentation for new medical device products.
- Initiate lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Act as team lead in regards to training on processes from concept through launch.
- Analyze and implement process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Manufacturing Engineer candidate profile:
- B.S. Engineering.
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience in a highly regulated environment; ISO 13485 preferred.
- Strong experience with product development.
- Experience working with plastics and/or metals.
**Apply now for consideration**
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work within ISO 13485 medical device environment.
- High visibility position with exposure to all facets of the business.
- Excellent compensation package; 100% medical coverage.