You are here
Exciting new role with a company in the water treatment industry
Dynamic Manufacturing Engineer required for a new role within the organization
About Our Client
Our Client delivers engineered products and services to industries including: construction, infrastructure, and industrial. As markets have evolved, so have they. They are a provider of choice for water security, control, and treatment.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes required for production.
- Develops, evaluates, improves and documents manufacturing processes.
- Develops and implements process control techniques and procedures into manufacturing environments.
- Collaborates with Design Engineering regarding product tooling and design to ensure effectual production methods.
- Confers with vendors in determining product specifications and arranging equipment, parts, or material purchase, and evaluates products according to quality standards and specifications.
- Estimates staffing requirements, production times, and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions.
- Works in conjunction with Manufacturing Departments to develop, coordinate, and implement technical training for employees.
- Designs and develops manufacturing processes for enhancements, product changes, and new products, and related fixtures and tooling that are consistent with zero defect level and low product cost.
- Provides engineering support in Production Department to trouble shoot and resolve technical problems.
- Supports Company policies and procedures, goals and objectives, safety, and goods manufacturing practices.
- Provides technical support to Manufacturing personnel.
- Supports and develops Lean Improvements and promotes Safety.
- Participates in Technology Transfers, and researches New Technology to improve the manufacturing process.
- Works with Sustaining engineering.
- Works on creating tooling for manufacturing flow.
- Works on reviewing and releasing of engineering product file.
- Works on creating engineering change requests for design changes if manufacturing issues arise.
- Creates specifications for manufacturing process flows
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering from an accredited college required.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in an engineering capacity preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Preferred but not required understanding of the manufacturing process for down hole tools and other oilfield services equipment from concept to Completion.
- Knowledge of manufacturing concepts such as Parts receipt, assembly, testing and shipment.
- Experience in SAGE, Excel, Microsoft Word.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary + benefits