You are here
Leading industrial manufacturing company located near the Hartford, CT area
Looking to add an innovative Manufacturing Engineer to the rapidly growing team
About Our Client
Leading industrial manufacturing company located near the Hartford, CT area.
The Manufacturing Engineer will have the following responsibilities -
- Perform research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment
- Provide shop floor support to resolve daily process-related issues by working with product design and method engineers, planners, supervisors and manufacturing staff
- Analyze ECN's (Engineering Change Notices) impact to operations including material in stock, work in process, and work outsourced to suppliers
- Design and implement manufacturing tools and fixtures
- Generate manufacturing assembly documentation and provide direct support of personnel in the day-to-day execution of the manufacturing, inspection and test operations
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate for the Manufacturing Engineer position will have the following background and experience -
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing to improve production and quality.
- Understanding of methodization and process improvements
- Able to read and interpret drawings, models, sketches and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Experience working with steel and aluminum
- Proficiency in CAD (prefer Solid Edge) to design manufacturing tools and fixtures
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package, great benefits and opportunities for career progression within a rapidly growing organization!