You are here
Looking for candidates with Diverse Skills and a Passion for Precision
Unique organization - innovative, reliable and adaptable
About Our Client
A well-established and growing manufacturing facility specializing in complex assemblies both metallic and non-metallic processes across the global market.
- Contribute to continuous improvements in overall product cost and quality
- Maintain documentation associated with manufacturing processes
- Provide technical support for production tools including applied automation
- Daily interaction with manufacturing providing hands-on support and responsibility for metrics
- Read and interpret technical drawings.
- Create and release to manufacturing all technical drawings associated with new products, product modifications, tooling/fixturing or manufacturing equipment.
- Confer with vendors and customers in order to determine specifications of products and arrange equipment, material purchases and parts
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in the design, implementation and automation of manufacturing equipment and processes
- Experience with machinery control systems including pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical controls and tooling.
- Knowledge of PLC logic and programming
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hot/cold forming/drawing special alloys
- Plastic Extrusion Experience
- CNC Operator/Programmer - 5 axis
What's on Offer
Benefits Package including Health, PTO, and 401k
Positive Work Environment and Internal Growth