You are here
Manufacturing Plant Manager
About Our Client
My client is a well established company with a wide product portfolio. It has been growing consistently in double digits for the last 5 years.
- Analyzes new processes and equipment with the intent of achieving continuous improvement of present methods. Facilitates, educates and partners with cross functional groups to lead a culture of continuous improvement efforts.
- Develop and support methods to collect suggestions and feedback for continuous improvement from all areas of the company.
- Implement 5S and process improvement methodologies including audit measures to track sustainability.
- Track labor efficiency. Identify opportunities for improvement including labor productivity, set-up and changeover times, cycle time, etc.
- Study and rearrange material flow and operations sequence.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science Degree in related technical/engineering or science field or related experience.
- Seven to ten years' production or plant management experience in a FDA regulated Pharmaceutical or Medical Device environment.
- The candidate must have extensive experience in Quality and Capital Equipment Projects.
- Must demonstrate skills in quantitative analysis, team facilitation, effective communications and an emphasis on teamwork skills. Must understand cGMP and regulatory standards.
- Green Belt or above preferred.
- Strong leadership abilities focusing on change management. Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated commitment to values based leadership. Must have the ability to work independently and in a team setting. Demonstrated ability to plan, implement and achieve significant and complex objectives. Demonstrated ability to effectively coach and mentor colleagues and manage diverse relationships.
What's on Offer
Excellent Base+ Bonus total compensation