You are here
Manufacturing Production Manager/Business Leader - 3rd Shift
High impact role in within a global industrial manufacturing company
Excellent internal professional growth opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a global industrial manufacturing company who is currently adding to their team due to a combination growth and internal promotions.
As the 3rd Shift Manufacturing Production Manager/Business Leader, you will be facilitate the development of high performance teams within an industrial manufacturing plant. Other roles and responsibilities include:
- Creation of an engaging culture within and between teams in order to consistently meet plant goals.
- Ensure that all plant safety policies are supported and implemented.
- Assuming accountability for all aspects of value stream performance including safety, quality, on-time delivery and other cost measures.
- Ensure that all equipment is correctly maintained, safely operated and initiate capital equipment requests when necessary.
- Serve as a liaison between between production teams and plant management in order to develop actions plans to address issues and present solutions.
The Successful Applicant
In return for the following compensation, you will possess the following:
- BS/MS in Engineering preferred
- 6 years minimum in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience within a leadership or management role a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of lean/Six Sigma
- Ability to create, implement and improve operational tactics and practices within a manufacturing organization
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent professional growth opportunities
- Generous bonus and benefit structure