You are here
Market Development Manager, latin America
Market Development Manager for Latin America
Market Development Manager
About Our Client
Global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
Analyze market trends, uncovering unmet needs and opportunities for expansion through marketing driven activities.
* Develop Key Opinion Leader strategy inclusive of identification, engagement and on boarding of targeted clinical champions.
* Work in partnership with business unit and KOL champions to develop training curriculum for both internal sales and external (distributors and clinician) audiences.
* Execute and manage faculty contracts, facility agreements and lab information for the establishment of centers of excellent and/or training centers, under Advamed guidelines.
* Analyze, plan and support Sales by offering educational programs for targeted healthcare professionals to drive awareness and adoption of technology in accordance with corporate goals.
* Coordinate labs and workshops to demonstrate products and enhance the skillset of healthcare professionals.
* Drive the development of region specific advertising and support materials.
* Develop and maintain strong product and clinical practice knowledge in markets throughout the region.
* Maintain expert knowledge in assigned products and technology; analyze market reports, competitive trends, clinical needs, customer behavior, sales feedback, etc. for incorporation into product strategies
* Assist in gathering market feedback on new products and product revision concepts.
* Assist in the process of identifying and training new and existing distributors to develop new opportunities for Teleflex.
* Work with professional organizations to support educational programs.
* Assist in clinical research activities as needed.
* Assist with the development and on-going improvements to the sales training programs and assist in training.
* Develop strong lines of communication with all key internal stakeholders.
* Develop and implement tradeshow strategy for production promotion in the reigon.
* Collaborate with management to set pricing strategies that meet revenue and profitability objectives.
* Develop, propose and manage spend of expsense budget to ensure success.
* Manage all business-associated administrative tasks and responsibilities to support job related activities; to include strict adherence to the T&E policies and procedures, timely filing of required and/or requested reports, and documentation of activities via approved documents and forms.
The Successful Applicant
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Four year College degree required
* At least 5 years marketing or combination of sales, marketing, &/or clinical experience required
* Prefer Masters level degree in Business or other relevant discipline.
* Preferred 3+ years of market development experience in medical devices.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
* Knowledge of health care compliance guidelines
* Experience administering and delivering professional education programs
* Strategic thinking
* At least 3+ years medical device experience with experience in anesthesia area
* Fluent in English. Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 60 %
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary plus bonus