You are here
Market Risk Analyst
USD85 - USD95 per hour (USD176,786 - USD197,585)
- My client is a leading foreign investment bank.
- My client is looking for an experienced Market Risk Analyst.
About Our Client
My client is a leading foreign investment bank.
The Market Risk Analyst will be responsible for:
- Developing Riusk Appetite framework for new division of bank
- Researching appropriate metholdologies and processes
- Creating policies, procedures, and risk appetite statements
- Interacting with stakeholders across the business and explaining risk model linkage to capital and the risk appetite process.
The Successful Applicant
The Market Risk Analyst must have:
- Background within Market Risk
- Knowledge of VaR
- Knowledge of other areas such as Liquidity Risk, Capital Management, or Operational Risk is preferred
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Market-rate for Financial Services in New York.