You are here
Market Risk Analyst
USD40 - USD100 per hour (USD83,194 - USD207,984)
- My client is a leading financial services firm.
- My client is looking for a Market Risk Analyst to join their growing team.
About Our Client
My client is a leading Financial Services firm located in New York.
The Market Risk Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and reporting on market risk exposures within the investment portfolio
- Maintain and enhance market risk measurement, monitoring, and reporting systems and processes
- Ensure timely reporting by anticipating and escalating issues to meet deadlines
- Working with stakeholders to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Validating accuracy of reported risk exposures
The Successful Applicant
The Market Risk Analyst must have:
- A Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Master's degree is preferred
- Knowledge of financial products
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Market-rate for Financial Services in New York.