You are here
Market Risk Associate
Market Risk position at a leading financial services firm.
Looking for a Market Risk Associate to join their growing team.
About Our Client
Global financial services firm, located in New York, NY.
Market Risk Associate responsibilities:
- Ad-hoc analytics in support of encompassing model risk factors, P&L attribution, desk structure, approval scenarios.
- Working with the Development team and Model Validators, to ensure governance around any model changes impacting Market Risk.
- Working with Risk Management teams and Finance teams, to keep track of any one-off transactions and provide senior management with transparency.
- Investigating and explaining VaR back testing and stress testing to the related teams.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications for the Market Risk Associate:
- Experience in being a user of valuation and risk management models for traded products.
- Knowledge of traded products and risk management across asset classes.
- Experience with regulatory capital.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines.
- Self motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in a quantitative field or a relevant area.
- Strong VBA skills
- Other programming and technical languages would be a plus (Python, C++, R, MATLAB)
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and bonus. Huge opportunity for internal growth.