You are here
Market/Credit Risk Program Lead
Program Lead with a growing team with a pipeline of large initiatives for 2017
Opportunity with a lean team and start-up culture within an established bank
About Our Client
Our client is the securities/investment banking arm of a leading global bank. The team is a leaner team with a start-up culture within a largest established global bank. They are seeking ambitious and driven individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment.
This role will be the Program Lead on all risk initiatives working alongside one of the Director's on the various risk initiatives and risk components of other overarching initiatives. The firm has multiple large scale programs rolling out over 2017.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong PM, ability to run multiple projects.
- Hands on functional knowledge and experience multiple of the below:
- Credit Risk Management
* Counter Party Credit Risk
* Sovereign Cap Ratings
* Internal Credit Ratings
* Enhancements to global products analytic and reporting engines.
* Decommissioning regional credit system and migrating to strategic sources
* EDM - Enterprise static data
* Market Risk Management
* Operational Risk Management
* RWA measurement for CCAR
* FR2052a - Report provides details about firm's liquidity profile
* FINRA Rule 4210
* FRTB (Fundamental review of Trading Book)
* SCCL (Single-Counterparty Credit Limit)
* Affiliated Clearing
* Data governance - Data Management, Data Quality, Data Architecture and Data Usage.
* Adhere to BCBS 239 principles
- Ability to work and coordinate with both business and technology.
- Ability to run projects in Agile methodology.
- Understands SDLC process and associated artifacts
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation based on experience.