You are here
Huge opportunities for growth with a rapidly expanding business
Work from home capabilities with a successful billion dollar business
About Our Client
My client is a provider of financial services and information management services to the United States commercial and government vehicle fleet industry.They operate internationally and have revenues around $1b. They're based in Portland, Maine.
- Leverage current analytic tools and processes to develop and deliver data-driven, cross-channel marketing strategies in collaboration with key internal stakeholders
- Define and execute measurement strategies, inclusive of timely and comprehensive reporting and dashboards with an objective to evaluate marketing performance, deliver valuable insights, and provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Support key initiatives to drive marketing optimization and strategy development
- Identify and/or define campaign success metrics and KPIs for tracking and reporting while monitoring campaign and business performance
- Conduct complex statistical analysis of audience, engagement and conversion data, building predictive models, insights, and drawing conclusions that help increase the performance of marketing campaign tactics.
- Design and execute strategies to develop and acquire high-performance marketing data
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced degree and 3-5 years of experience in a related field, financial industry preferred
- Strong understanding of online and offline data and marketing channel principles
- Ability to synthesize information from various sources and extract key insights
- Demonstrated experience in data mining, quantitative analytics, interpreting and presenting derived insights
- Success applying insights to the development of cross-channel marketing strategies
- Solid understanding of marketing technology systems and workflows
- Hands-on experience with data visualization and analytic dashboard development is desired, experience with Tableau preferred
- Working knowledge of data development, particularly in as it relates to third party data acquisition.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, standard benefits and performance related bonus scheme. More detail will be provided upon application.
Send resume in today for consideration within 24 hours!