You are here
Marketing Assistant - Global Food Giant
Bilingual Chinese/English language skill required
Globally renowned CPG Food business
About Our Client
The company is a famous Chinese food ingredient manufacturer. They have a successful global business for over a century and a well established US operations located in Southern California with full back office function as well as manufacturing facilities.
- Assist in executing marketing plans.
- Input and analyze data, prepare graphs and presentations.
- Assist in food shows, cooking demonstrations, promotions and community service events.
- Perform typing and translating assistance in English and Chinese, for internal corporate magazines and presentations as well as external communication pieces such as sell sheets, advertisements and posters.
- Maintain marketing database, including catalogs, key codes, NPD forms, legal documents, pictures, trend articles, competitive information and customer/prospect files.
- Coordinate various marking fulfillment duties and systems, including direct mail, packages, letters, catalogs, and sales literature.
- Assist with newsletter, advertisements, label and catalog editing and proof reading.
- Conduct various researches including sensory tests, competitive intelligence and general consumer feedback.
- Prepare for meetings such as annual dinner, internal cross-functional meetings and external customer meetings.
- Contact various vendors and counter parts in different countries to source POPs.
- Respond to customer service emails and phone calls.
- Maintain company website.
- Evaluate and coordinate sponsorship opportunities.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- 1 to 5 years of consumer marketing experience, open to product categories
- Business proficient in both English and Chinese, Cantonese preferred
- Excellent communication skills and very flexible personality, willing to take on multiple tasks under tight time constrains
- Valid U.S. work VISA
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to grow a marketing career in a strong global brand
Base salary with overtime pay and full employee benefits