You are here
- Marketing Associate required for exciting technology events company
- World's leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events
About Our Client
One of the World's leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events businesses seek Senior Marketing Associate to join their new office based in Mounain View in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Working across two portfolios of events taking place in the USA focussed on the internet of things and data centers, the Senior Marketing Associate will be required to deliver marketing campaigns for a range of conferences catering for up to 800 technology professionals.
The position offers fantastic growth and development opportunities for the right candidate whilst working alongside a talented team.
The Senior Marketing Associate will have the following tasks.
To prepare, manage and implement the promotional campaigns for a portfolio of events, comprising conference and exhibitions, within the required commercial imperatives to help build and extend profitability.
To monitor and evaluate campaign effectiveness and adapt as necessary for optimum results and maximum ROI.
- Develop a strong brand, product and marketing strategy for attendee and sponsorship/exhibitor campaigns
- Identify and create strategy to build event partnerships in key relevant markets.
- Research and attend relevant industry 'meetups' to increase event exposure
- Create a marketing strategy and timeline for each event· Create and update the marketing budget for each event, ensuring that all costs are managed and kept within budget, supply accurate forecasts
- Producing high quality copy and content for use on websites, emails, blogs etc
- Work with internal web development team to create, manage and ensure all websites are up to date as well monitoring traffic and other analytics via Google Analytics
- Provide regular reports of campaign effectiveness and recommendations for future improvements along with weekly reports on delegate revenue and numbers
- Manage social networking channels ensuring regular and quality content is produced and audience engagement increases
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and requirements
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in a marketing role (events, publishing or training background preferred but not essential)
- Degree in marketing, communications or another closely related subject preferred but not essential
- Experience in utilising a range of systems including databases, CRM, website platforms etc
- Good multi-tasking and organisational skills a must as multiple projects will be under way at any one time
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels including email, social, SEO, PPC
- Strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to generate new ideas and processes to improve marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills
What's on Offer
The Senior Marketing Associate will receive:
- Salary of up to $60,000
- Company paid benefits
- Much more