You are here
Established Global Private Equity firm
Marketing Associate- Strong opportunity to own projects and quickly progress
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's most established firms in the Private Equity industry. They are highly recognized for providing global institutional clients with portfolio exposure to PE and private debt investments through strategically tailored investment programs.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for:
- Marketing Collateral- Works with internal teams to prepare custom presentation and collateral materials. Prepares competitive analysis and background information to best present the firm's investment capabilities.
- RFI, RFP, Questionnaire, Ad hoc data responses- Project manages, writes and edits responses with support from internal teams, while ensuring a cohesive and tailored response. Upon completion, works with compliance department to make appropriate edits and manages storage for easy retrieval towards future submissions.
- Clients & Prospects- Maintains a strong working knowledge of key prospects and consultants. Identifies priorities and opportunities utilizing SalesForce CRM database, other industry databases.
- Brand & Messaging- Maintains a strong working knowledge of the firm's marketable investment strategies, including differentiators, strategy descriptions, fee schedule, etc. Able to assist in ideation for advertisements and other media platforms.
- Administration & Coordination- Planning, scheduling and coordination of marketing-related activities including, but not limited to, client and prospect visits, conferences and annual meetings.
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing Associate must be bright, hardworking and hold a bachelor's degree from a top school. Writing, analytical and project management skills are critical. Ideal candidate will be professional, anticipate and take responsibility for marketing-related needs
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in asset management or comparable industry (investment consulting, plan sponsor, etc.).
- Working knowledge of investment management fundamentals and economics is a plus
- Bachelor's degree from top school with marketing or financial focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by communicating effectively with clients/prospects/consultants, management and peers.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize numerous projects and tight deadlines.
- Highly professional, organized, accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to travel as needed
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary
- Full benefits
- 401k +match
- Strong career progression