You are here
Marketing Communications Manager
- Opportunity to work with a cutting edge technology company.
- Join an expanding marketing department with huge opportunities for progression.
About Our Client
The Company is a market leading, cutting edge electronics company with a rich 50 year history. They have shown consistent growth in the last 5 years and are looking to grow their Marketing department.
- Plan and implement marketing business plan for the associated brands
- Act as lead for brand marketing plan to include advertising, promotions, collateral generation, SEO/SEM, website presence, social media, etc.
- Track measurable stats for marketing programs
- Provide market analysis for assigned brands
- Coordinate market research to inform business units of new market and technology opportunities
- Create and manage marketing collateral to foster brand identity and messaging
- Partner with Sales Enablement team to develop and implement market and technology based training
The Successful Applicant
Understand inner workings of marketing infrastructure and what marketing vehicles best apply for assigned GtM strategy.
Strong collaboration skills to work cross-functionally and leverage best practices within marketing team.
Strong communication (written & verbal) and influencing skills.
Ability to work autonomously and plan work aligned to overall marketing strategy.
Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize work based on strategic plan.
Project Management skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits packaged attached.