You are here
Marketing Coordinator (Luxury Real Estate)
Seeking Luxury Real Estate Marketing Coordinator
Bilingual Madarin/English HUGE PLUS!
About Our Client
This global organization is a well known leader in their industry. This will be their FIRST LA office, which grants the marketing coordinator/manager a great deal of autonomy and creativity to implement their own strategies.
- Creativity: Ability to initiates new ideas and thinking with unique and value adding contents
- Customer centric: Dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of customers, internal and external stakeholders; obtains first hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products, services, offers
- Results driven: Ability to exceed goals successfully constantly and consistently in person and as a team
- Functional and Technical skills: Knowledge in all relevant technical and functional capacities
- Intellectual power: Ability to deals with complexity concepts with smarts, intellectually agile, capable, sharp; intelligently bright
- Planning: Proactively scopes out in depth projects and tasks; sets objectives and goals, queries purpose; sets processes and steps, develops schedules/timelines/people assignments, anticipates and adjusts for problems/challenges/roadblocks; measure & evaluates goals & results
- Interpersonal: Relates well to people in all social environments, internally and externally to the office; builds rapport; builds constructive & effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can easily diffuse high tension scenarios
- Resilience and perseverance : Pursues tasks with enthusiasm, energy and drive; has a need to complete tasks; seldom gives up before finishing especially in the face of setbacks and resistance
The Successful Applicant
Seeking a positive, high-energy, and proactive individual to join the team.
What's on Offer
This is full-time, on-site, with a great deal of growth opportunity! Salary + full benefits!