You are here
Looking for a self-starter who can own the email marketing process
3+ years of hands-on experience with email marketing
About Our Client
Our client is a large E-Commerce company in Plymouth Meeting.
- Execute all elements of email marketing campaigns from setup through to deployment, including end to end campaign construction (email campaign creation, development, QA and deployment) and calendar management
- Communicate cross departmentally with creative team, merchandising team, and project managers to maintain the email creation process
- Create, maintain and utilize email segmentation to better target promotions, improve personalized content and understand response metrics.
- Work with the email marketing manager to understand business objectives and consumer targets and translate these into relevant email programs and strategies.
- Develop weekly and monthly reporting metrics and dashboards and communicate results on a consistent basis.
- Establish email channel benchmarks, summarize performance and recommend actions to improve key metrics for all email programs.
The Successful Applicant
- BA or BS Degree required
- 3-5 years hands on experience with email marketing preferred
- Experience with top email service providers (ESP's); Knowledge of the BlueHornet platform a major plus
- Experience with Dreamweaver and email HTML required; Responsive design experience preferred but not required
- Experience with customer segmentation preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics required and Omnitre SiteCatalyst preferred
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Work well under tight deadlines/fast-paced environment, able to respond quickly to ad hoc requests and changes.
What's on Offer
competitive hourly rate, excellent working environment, possibility of a permanent position