You are here
Join a growing marketing team and make a global impact!
Diversified entry level marketing role open for ambitious design professional.
About Our Client
A leader in the international trade financial services business, my client has an impressive roster of clients and is continuing to grow internally. Excellent opportunity to join at an exciting time of growth and opportunity.
- Design (50%): Design print and digital marketing materials including ads, flyers, brochures, PPT presentations, emails, business cards, and trade show displays.
- Email Marketing: Participate in the creation of email campaigns including content creation, design and email lists management.
- Event Planning: Plan and attend events and make arrangements such as shipping of marketing materials and booking of hotels and venues.
- PR: Help with the team's PR effort including writing monthly announcements of new deals, events attended by the client and other news.
- Social Media: Maintain the client's presence on our social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, and our blog. Assist with LinkedIn marketing campaign.
- Database management: Assign new inbound leads in Salesforce and generate lists and reports.
- Website maintenance: Help the marketing team with updating content on the client's website using the website's content management system.
- Collateral: Manage our stock of and giveaways (brochures, notebooks, bags, chargers, pens, etc.)
- Memberships & subscriptions: Keep track of and renew relevant subscriptions and memberships.
- Other Marketing projects: Assist on other projects such as the production of new videos and other marketing projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Marketing degree preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) a must
- 1-2 years of Marketing experience, including digital tools, content creation and social media engagement
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and hands-on approach
- Experience with email marketing programs such MailChimp preferred
- Experience with using website's content management systems preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred
- Position may require some travel
- Second language such as Spanish, Arabic, etc. a plus
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary and benefits package is on offer for the right Marketing Coordinator.