You are here
Marketing Director - Industrial Manufacturing
- Marketing Director position with a diversified industrial electronics company.
- Reporting directly to the CEO - Plays an integral part in company growth.
About Our Client
The company is a global leader in developing and applying technologies in products serving industrial, aerospace, and defense markets. The company delivers total solutions that acquire, process, analyze, store, print, and present data in a variety of useable forms. These solutions are adapted specifically to customer requirements to enhance the quality, productivity, and profitability of their businesses.
- Manage the global brand strategy to ensure that equity is improved in the market. New brand strategies developed will include use of new media channels and repositioning the brand as appropriate. Manage the overall brand portfolio. Develop brand strategies to incorporate and evolve additional brands as they are created with new products and via acquisitions.
- Conduct analysis of product performance, penetration, market trends, competitor products, brand awareness and "voice of customer" research in partnership with the product innovation group to guide the company's product brand strategy and market segmentation.
- Proactively explore insights, trends, observations, influences that have an impact on the industry, company's customers and brands to create actionable market segmentation systems and strategies to grow the business.
- Determine the company's long-range goals and competitive strategy for all product marketing communications based on financial, market and technology factors.
- Effectively develop and manage product promotions and new product introduction programs across worldwide markets, coordinating the activities of business units, marketing and sales personnel in domestic and overseas field offices. Ensure that marketing content and programs developed at headquarters are efficiently disseminated and executed in all global markets.
- Ensure that the most current e-marketing tools are applied, including development of a robust web presence and strong inbound and outbound marketing programs.
- Develop and direct an effective marketing automation system, focused on lead generation and nurturing, maximizing ROI and providing continuous feedback to improve the marketing communications mix.
- Partner with Sales in order to develop successful promotions and sales support materials. Provide support to the field sales force in the form of advertising, brochures, technical information, and training.
- Provide benchmarking and the sharing of best practices across the regions to ensure organization is current on all available resources, expertise and emerging trends relative to the function and within the sector.
- Working with the Marketing Communications team, manage integrated marketing communications. Identify target audiences and develop effective communication strategies, including messaging and selecting appropriate communication channels. This would include strategy, design, rollout of web-based systems and training.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must be experienced in building and leading a marketing team with multiple business units operating on a global basis. This individual will be results-oriented and possess a demonstrated ability to set strategies and successfully execute to meet business growth goals.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached