You are here
Marketing Director - Medical Device
Rapidly growing start up business with global scope.
Reporting into C suite with a strong business pipeline.
About Our Client
Newly created position for a rapidly growing medical device start up business.
- Develop and direct a comprehensive go to market strategy for the company's first product including all activities needed execute a highly successful launch. Seek learnings from other brands and other industries to learn innovative and proven best practices for commercialization.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and third parties to collectively execute strategy on time and on budget.
- Establish meaningful launch objectives. Drive clear, frequent and consistent communication to internal stakeholders. Report routinely to senior leadership team.
- Develop and execute a multi-year marketing strategy designed to reach overall business goals by analyzing market research and sales analytics, ideating messaging, developing sales tools, identifying competitive threats, and creating best in class marketing initiatives to drive sales.
- Participates as a leader in cross-functional product development teams serving as Voice of Customer in all product related decisions and collaborating on commercial activities as needed.
- Work closely and effectively with internal team, sales team, key opinion leaders, and physician customers to identify and evolve marketing and program opportunities.
- Develop and execute on clinical publication, post-market studies, and podium strategy based to support product awareness. Attend and support company activities at relevant scientific and technical meetings and conferences.
- Provide input to revenue model related to product line and create and communicate accurate forecasts.
- Remain current on domestic and international market dynamics and competitive developments
- Advocate a solutions-oriented culture of teamwork, accountability, strong performance and excellence in competency and character.
- Proactively support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, the Quality System, and other regulatory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree, MBA preferred.
- 8-10 years medical device marketing experience.
- Experience Marketing a critical care, ICU or capital equipment product preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached including stock options