You are here
Marketing Director - Medical Device/Pharmaceuticals
Senior level position reporting into C-level.
Newly created role for a rapidly growing business.
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the medical device and pharmaceuticals space with operations domestically as well as internationally. They are seeking a talented Marketing Director with key responsibilities in company growth and development of strategic marketing initiatives around new products in their portfolio.
- Create and refresh 5 year strategic global marketing plan.
- Identify key global market opportunities for share gain and market growth.
- Take a leadership role in management New Product Development in collaboration with R&D.
- Develop and strengthen in depth awareness of product markets.
- Serve on the marketing leadership team representing the perspectives of the assigned business unit market, customers and related key stakeholders
- Partner with functional leadership in developing go-to-market and market development strategies including operations, clinical, health economics and reimbursement and education.
- Execute KOL strategy supporting new product development, publications, training and engagement on a global and regional level.
- Partner with marketing communication team in the strategy and tactical execution of the marketing communications plans
- Establish strong relationships with influential healthcare professionals and institutional decision makers including those in clinical and health economics.
- Generate awareness for assigned portfolio and value propositions through convention strategy.
- Employ market research to regularly assess market opportunities and trends.
- Intimately understand the multi-stakeholder needs and key issues to successfully develop and position the assigned portfolio in the market place
Successfully partner and communicate with other functional leaders in the development and execution of marketing plans including business development, R&D, clinical, regulatory, sales and finance.
- Partner with the Business Development team in analyzing potential organic and inorganic opportunities to support growth of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- B.A. or B.S. required, MBA preferred
- 8-10 years Marketing experience
- 2-4 years team management experience
- Domestic product launch experience in pharmaceutical and biotech markets
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.
Apply below for immediate consideration.