You are here
Marketing Director (Nutrition for Longevity)
- Marketing Director (Nutrition for Longevity)
- Marketing Director role with trajectory to grow into the VP of Marketing
About Our Client
Excellent company with entrepreneurial culture and established backing. Smaller in size and looking for someone to truly implement their own strategies.
- Develops all marketing strategies and objectives for assigned products.
- Develops all promotional materials for assigned products.
- Develops LCM (life cycle management) plans that include new business development.
- Participates/Leads Project Teams for assigned brands.
- Conducts market research to determine product sales potential and develop marketing strategies.
- Manages advertising agency and other vendors on projects associated with assigned product.
- Participates in all sales and marketing strategic planning meetings.
- Works closely with the Training Department to ensure proper use of marketing materials and development of training materials.
- Acts as a company representative when dealing with key customers.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, and implement recommendations that support department goals and objectives.
- Research, analyze and evaluate new sales/marketing methods, procedures and techniques.
- Manage, direct and oversee the work of personnel.
- Prepare and administer budgets.
- Develop and present strategic plans.
- Plan, recommend and implement goals, objectives and practices that encourage the highest quality of service, product satisfaction, pricing, and continued business from the customer.
- Prepare clear and concise administrative and financial sales/marketing forecasting reports.
- Interpret and apply federal, state and local policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Allocate limited resources in a cost-effective manner.
- Keep up with current events in the specific Brand market(s).
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for professional, first line impression of the company through interaction via telephone, written correspondence, outside conferences/events and with all employees.
- Internal Contacts: Regular interaction with senior level staff members and all employees.
- External Contacts: Regular contact with outside vendors, and consultants.
- This position requires the ability to act independently and to take initiative with minimal supervision from manager.
- Advise manager of work schedule, priorities, problems and of planned and unplanned absences.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in sales/marketing, or related field. MBA is preferred.
- 5 or more years of progressively responsible sales/marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and workload planning skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Knowledge in sales/marketing trade relationships, practices and applications.
- FDA and other pertinent regulatory compliance regulations and requirements.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Principals of mathematical and statistical computations.
- Pharmaceutical principal, practices and their application.
- Solid experience in development of strategy for Brand and Brand planning
- Experience in marketing models beyond traditional TVC advertising preferred (professional; digital; etc.)
- Ability to act independently and to take initiative.
- In-depth knowledge of general office practices, procedures and equipment.
- Experience marketing or selling pharmaceuticals or devices.
What's on Offer
Looking to move into final interview rounds within the next two weeks.