You are here
Marketing Director - Technology
Heavy exposure to senior leadership and responsibility for 2 direct reports
Global reach with locations on 3 different continents
About Our Client
The company is a rapidly growing business, having grown 25% last year, seeking an experienced B2B Marketer to join their developing Marketing group. The role offers exposure to senior leadership with a direct line to the CEO and management of a diverse marketing team.
Supervise the inbound, outbound and events personnel and provide guidance
and feedback to other marketing team members, as well as other departments
in the company.
*Produce ideas for promotional events, demand generation programs and/ or other activities and organize / manage them efficiently through your team and select partners.
* Plan and execute campaigns for corporate and product promotion, launching
of new product lines etc.
* Responsible for concept and managing production of valuable content for the
company's inbound, outbound and event related programs.
* Conduct market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor's
marketing movements, as well as applying and sharing that knowledge for the
benefit of the company.
* Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
* Become the organization's agent towards external parties such as media,
stakeholders, agency partners, industry partnerships, etc
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years proven B2B Marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Leadership experience required
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.), Google Adwords and Marketing Automation (Pardot)
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.
This description is designed to be general, please apply below to find out more and consideration within 24 hours.