You are here
Marketing Manager - Construction
Newly created position with a leading contruction firm.
Strategic business leader position with a high level of autonomy.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading design build construction management firm serving corporate, academic, healthcare, life science, manufacturing and institutional functions throughout New England. They have been recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston and are looking to add a newly created marketing manager position to their team.
- Assists with the preparation of the business plan. Undertakes client research. Assists in ongoing strategic planning for business unit in effort to keep marketing efforts focused.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Administrator to company CRM system by managing client information and running reports to analyze new leads, sales pipeline and daily activities. Generates e-blast from CRM contacts and tracks client interaction.
- Creates brand guidelines and applies them to all company graphics, marketing collateral, internal and external proposal documents.
- Maintains company website by editing marketing content and coordinate overall website design. Analyzes website traffic and reports data for marketing strategies to create maximum visibility.
- Improve marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Content writing including e-blasts, press releases and article publications. Coordinates the production of all TV/Video content.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Develop our brand awareness through social media. Generate inbound traffic by creating relevant content and funneling through all applicable social media channels.
- Acts as liaison for internal communication of firm-wide marketing news and developments.
- Develops market specific materials. Improves overall quality of marketing procedures, people and product.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- 2+ years' experience in construction marketing.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- generous benefits
Apply below for immediate consideration.