You are here
Marketing Manager - CPG
- International business with a successful track record starting US operations.
- Opportunities for upward mobility with a rapidly expanding company.
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in stationery and office supplies and is expanding their US business. The business has an impressive track record and offers a comprehensive product category range, with product distribution to more than 100 countries.
- Analyze new product feasibility
- Develop new product positioning statements and write new product concepts.
- Participate in all aspects of new product launch
- Collaborate with partners to recommend and implement trade strategies and programs that drive the business.
- Generate, present, and apply insights from monthly business analysis (category, competitor, customer).
- Uncover category, competitive, and consumer insights and recommend appropriate course of action.
- Execute promotional programs/brand projects to deliver on strategy, on time and within budget.
- Works on all aspects of the commercialization process, including the stage/gate process.
- Create analysis to help steer decision making within the sales and marketing department
- Support Sales & Marketing Director with financial forecasting, budgeting and long term planning process
- Stay aware of market trends, monitor the competition, and analysis on market share
The Successful Applicant
- Marketing management experience at a consumer packaged goods firm
- BA/BS, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of proven success in brand management and experience with marketing analytics, consumer insights, digital marketing.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.