You are here
Marketing Manager - Manufacturing
USD75,000 - USD85,000
Develop and execute cutting edge, long term communications plans
Newly created role for a rapidly growing business.
About Our Client
Our client is a publicly traded multi-billion dollar manufacturer of electrical components with offices around the globe.
- Research, identify, and develop key messaging for multiple internal and external audiences.
- Work with appropriate teams to develop editorial calendar for internal and external outlets including website, blogs, B2B social media outlets, press releases, company and sales agent newsletters, and more.
- Develop content for advertising, website, brochures, blogs, newsletters, and other relevant outlets, both independently and in collaboration with technical staff and freelancers. Repurpose content so it can be delivered through multiple channels.
- Assist executive team with presentations and other widely-distributed written content.
- Maintain social media presence in appropriate B2B social media outlets.
- Organize and maintain all editorial content for print and online materials.
- Track competitor communications information to assess branding and positioning.
- Conduct public relations activities and maintain media contact database.
- Monitor publications and internet for company references.
- Ensure that internal and external communications are consistent with brand and message guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, or related field.
- Ability to translate complex topics into engaging marketing pieces.
- 4 or more years of experience in communications, public relations, and/or marketing, preferably in B2B product industries.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong ability to motivate, excite, and collaborate with technical staff to create content.
- Ability to work independently to provide exceptional results on time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.