You are here
Marketing Manager - Surgical Device
Drive product throught North and South America
Reliable company with 80 year track record
About Our Client
Our client is a global surgical device company with over 80 years track record in the industry of providing products to health care professionals and service providers.
- Create clear, customer-focused messaging
- Develop and implement market plans for new products/services
- Identify new product/service opportunities
- Manage downstream marketing activities
Apply today for immediate consideration.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- 3+ years experience in Medical Device marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in downstream medical marketing or equivalent
- Experience developing turnkey marketing activities and lead generation programs
- Strong project management skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Proven effective verbal/written communication skills
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 35%)
What's on Offer
- $100,000-$120,000 base salary
Contact for more information regarding benefits and salary.