You are here
Marketing Specialist - Biotechnology
USD70,000 - USD80,000
- Market leading biotech business with operations globally.
- Huge opportunities for upward mobility with an expanding company.
About Our Client
This is a Marketing Specialist opportunity for a leading biotechnology company with a rapidly growing customer base with huge opportunities for progression
- Act as the primary marketing liaison into the sales team to gather information on needs and support content creation and optimization for sales calls.
- Work closely with the regional sales organization to assist in development of the marketing strategy that aligns with strategic objectives and supports Sales objectives.
- Work directly with account executives and sales leadership to drive account based marketing campaigns and programs to build the sales pipeline at key accounts.
- Support offline events for the sales team to deepen relationships with customers and attract local prospects.
- Report on strategy effectiveness, KPIs and ROI.
- Ability to work on concurrent projects which require both strategic thinking as well as effective tactical execution.
- Support Global marketing team's goals and programs ensuring their success in the America's.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree (B.S., B.A.), or higher, in a life science discipline or a related area.
- 3 years' experience in a marketing role at a life science company
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.