You are here
Master Data Analyst
Advance your career by working for a global CPG!
High energy position with a global brand
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the consumer products industry, with a strong presence across North America and a positive, team-oriented work environment. We are currently looking for an experienced Master Data Analyst for the team's expansion.
The primary responsibilities of the Master Data Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Have ownership and responsibility of detailed reports in SAP
- Work with master data files, transnational data, purchase orders and bills of material
- Perform basic statistical and relational analysis of large data sets to identify and correct inconsistencies & anomalies
- Review, validate, and execute global customer master data create/change requests in SAP
- Extract and synthesize data, and clearly relay analytical information to all necessary parties and stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Master Data Analyst:
- Must have 2-4 years reporting in SAP
- Worked with Master Data Files
- Broad-based Supply Chain knowledge
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Bachelor's degree required
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive hourly rate, that is commensurate with current salary and experience, and the potential to become a permanent opportunity.