You are here
Materials Product Engineer - Metals
- Global Manufacturing Company
- Metals or Ceramics background; Product Development
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in metal cladding among a diversity of industries. They have been in existence for 100 years and are looking to grow their Engineering & Manufacturing team. This company is located near Attleboro, MA.
The Materials Product Engineer - Metals will be responsible for:
- Assume technical responsibility for a portfolio of clad thermostat metal products.
- Apply sound engineering judgment based on statistical analysis of data and fact to solve complex material, process, and equipment problems.
- Interface with external customers in support of production problems, application problems, and new business opportunities. Make sales calls with Field Representative in support of customers and new business opportunities.
- Support commercial team with technical evaluation of new business opportunities, product costing, sampling, and production startup.
- Responsible for internal and out-going product quality. Champion root cause / corrective action analyses.
The Successful Applicant
The Materials Product Engineer - Metals should have:
- BS Degree in Metallurgy or Mechanical Engineering
- 4+ years of experience related to position
- Well-experienced with metals or heavy industrial manufacturing
- Experience working with metal materials
- Experience in product development
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work within multiple industries
- Cross-functional role with multiple teams and department