You are here
Maternity Leave Reception Cover
Seeking an immediately available temporary receptionist to cover for 3 months
Candidate must be billingual French to be considered!
About Our Client
Leading French Financial Services company located in NYC.
- Administrative responsibilities including answering door buzzers and phone calls, directing callers to the appropriate person or school, taking messages, and relaying messages to all entities
Greets visitors, determining their need and providing accurate information or connecting them with the appropriate stakeholder
Receives mail and deliveries and ensures items are appropriately distributed
- Books conference rooms, prepare for client meetings, set up/clean up after lunches and events
- Plays a part in coordinating events (both internal and external)
Supports the operations team with projects and responsibilities
Maintains a clean, organized and well-functioning office environment
- Ad hoc duties as needed
The Successful Applicant
- **Candidate must be bilingual French - this is an absolute requirement of the role - please only apply if fluent!**
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative role sitting at reception
- Must be polished, presentable and wear a full corporate outfit each day
- Must be punctual and flexible to work overtime
- Ideal candidate will anticipate needs in the office and accomplish tasks proactively
- Must have a positive attitude to pitch in where needed
- Candidate will bring a bright personality and strong skill set to the team
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to work with a leading Financial Services company
- Gain additional skills, learn new programs and advance your career
- Opportunity for an immediate start to earn some money over the holidays!
- Benefits offered to all temporary employees
- Time and a half for overtime hours worked!