You are here
Mechanical Design Engineer
Minimum of 3 years hands on design experience
BS or MS in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering required
About Our Client
Our client are a publicly traded global CPG manufacturing organization.
- Lead projects to generate solutions for both new products and upgrades to existing products
- Execute experiments and provide design data to drives project directions and make design decisions.
- Develop project time lines and guide junior engineers as needed.
- Partner with engineering teams on project delivery requirements.
- Produce briefs for project teams on design options and cost benefit analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- BS or Masters in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering (or a related field)
- 3+ years of design experience
- Experience in modeling, optimization, and validation of product and/or process systems.
- Experience in the manufacture of small high tolerance metal and plastic parts.
- Understating of material properties for both metal and plastics.
- Up to 30% travel may be required for this position.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits offered