You are here
Fortune 500 Company Seeking Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Engineer needed for Fortune 500 company!
About Our Client
World leader in the electronics industry, specializing in precision cleaning and welding products for industrial, medical device, and a variety of other industries.
- Independently, or as part of a team provide mechanical and electro-mechanical designs for development of new products and modifications to existing products, Complete tasks according to schedule, budget, cost, and design objectives
- Supervise the manufacture, test and analysis of prototype units
- Document work by preparing drawings, Bills of Material and ECN's. Select and specify tolerances, materials and processes for designs as required. Supervise and check the work of draftsmen as required.Ensure that quality goals and objectives are met.
- Participate on Product Development teams and interface with Project Engineer, Program Manager, Manufacturing Engineer, Production, Reliability Engineering, Purchasing, manufacturing vendors, subcontractors and customers on issues related to design, manufacture, and use of parts or products
Provide written and oral reports on design, test and analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- BSME required
- 8 years technical experience in the design and development field
- 1-3 years in the electro-mechanical design field required.
- CAD, DFMA, FEA and rapid prototyping
- Knowledge of drafting standards and GD&T
- Implement Taguchi experiments
What's on Offer
Full-time, Benefits 401k, Salary cmmensurate upon experience