You are here
USD80,000 - USD100,000
Industrial Manufacturing Experience Required
3 - 10 Years Experience
About Our Client
Our client are a growing global manufacturing organization based in Hartford County, CT.
- Research, design, develop and implement new product and product improvements from conception through implementation, including conceptual development, productivity, prototyping, testing, tool/equipment/fixture/material procurement and implementation.
- Lead project teams and facilitate the communication and interaction among departments and customer.
- Track projects against their schedule, budget and objectives, reporting status to management and customer on a regular basis
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3+ years of commercial experience in product design and development, mechanics and kinematics.
- Fluency, speed and commercial experience in 3D modeling with Creo and in 2D with AutoCAD.
- Familiarity using Windchill or other PDM software.
- Possess well-developed interpersonal, communication, and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing of plastic injection molded parts, stamped parts and die cast parts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of machine shop practices, molding, press working, automatic assembly and industry-accepted drawing practices, including Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Familiarity with manufacturing documentation methods (bills of materials, routings and tool lists, etc.)
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary, benefits, relocation available.