You are here
Design and test instrumentation to meet or exceed industry requirements
Complete Engineering Change Requests as assigned
About Our Client
My client is a leading company is the oil and gas fluid industry
As the Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for:-
- Design and test instrumentation to meet or exceed industry requirements and those of our clients.
- Complete Engineering Change Requests as assigned by an Engineering Manager or Director.
- Research and specify components required for special projects and/or applications.
- Estimate costs to manufacture new products and instrumentation designed for specific requirements.
- Provide technical support to the company.
- Observe all company procedures/policy requirements.
You will be working closely with Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Control, Inventory Control and Supply Chain as well as Vendors and Customers
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering experience
- ANSYS Analysis
- CAD Software
- Proficient Knowledge and Use of Autodesk Inventor 2012 or Higher
- Electrical Engineering Beneficial
- Petroleum Engineering Beneficial
- Experience with machine shop processes and sheet metal design a plus
What's on Offer
On offer is a great position with a well known stable company that is growing. Competitive base, bonus and benefits available