You are here
Mechanical Project Engineer - Capital Equipment
Manage All Aspects of Capital Equipment Projects
Located in Canton, MA
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturing company that has product lines across several industries. They are seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer to improve existing equipment and bring in new capital equipment.
As the Mechanical Project Engineer, you will be involved in all aspects of Capital Equipment Management, designing, developing, implementing and managing capital equipment projects of over one million dollars. Other roles and responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with manufacturing plants to troubleshoot and problem solve when needed.
- Establish all parameters of any new projects, preparing budget, monitoring performance, sourcing equipment and supplies, etc.
- Design processes for any potential projects.
- Design and draft new installations and modify existing equipment.
The Successful Applicant
In return for the following compensation, you will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- 5+ years of Plant/Project experience in manufacturing.
- Plastics or equipment design and installation experience is a plus.
- History of Capital Equipment installations preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive annual base salary
- Strong bonus structure
- Excellent health benefits
- Internal growth opportunities