You are here
Media Mogul looking for a Corporate Controller!
- Controller needed for Media Entertainment Company!
- CPA and Media Industry Experience Required!
About Our Client
Media Entertainment company with their hands in many different genres across stations with an established reputation across the industry.
As the Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Accurately forecast, analyze and report client revenue, staffing and costs which is to be in compliance with all SOX policies
- In partnership with the executive team, maintain the financial health and integrity of the our clients business
- Work closely with General Manager and executive team on ad hoc projects
- Oversee all aspects of accounting function
- Develop best practices for working with the team
- Track and forecast cash expenditures by week for rolling 6 month period.
- Provide management with weekly updates on unit sales by product and by customer.
- Perform month-end close including account reconciliations and financial reporting
- Main contact for reporting and finance applications
- Review allocated costs in client P&L format
- Forecasting, analyzing and reporting client revenue, resource allocation and utilization (planned and actual) for the office
The Successful Applicant
As the Controller, your background will consist of:
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA Required
- Previous service creative/industry experience (10+ years), which bills fixed price project or time based fees plus expenses, or equivalent - strong preference for advertising/design business background- Definite knowledge of a creative fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with financial accounting working practices and US GAAP (SAB 101 a plus).
- Experience of business planning cycle, budgeting process for the business, financial analysis, forecasting, profitability analysis, management accounts.
What's on Offer
Excellent Compensation Package.