You are here
Medical Device Account Manager
Multi-billion dollar global leader in innovative and high-tech consulting
High profile role in an entrepreneurial role with experience in medical device
About Our Client
Our client is a global product development partner who collaborates with companies operating in the medical device space. This entrepreneurial group provides a full complement of technology consulting and engineering services and is in a period of high growth, backed by a global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Medical Device Account Manager who will act both as a business partner and problem solver for clients in the Medical Device space. The Account Management team works closely with both New Business Development and Engineering to ensure the quality and value of every engagement.
- Quickly establish integrity and trust to build long-term business relationships with key decision makers
- Providing ongoing project oversight by serving as a liaison between the client and engineering team throughout engagements
- Using your technical and business skills, rapidly understand our client's business environment and challenges to recommend appropriate solutions and support
- Demonstrate both industry and market savvy to effectively position unique capabilities
- Develop comprehensive Account Management Plans to address tactical and strategic needs of the client
- Identify and pursue account expansion opportunities in existing and new divisions
- Collaborate with New Business Development and Engineering to support proposal activities
- Create clear, concise, effective and persuasive presentations for both internal and external audiences
- Provide business leadership to internal and external teams to ensure client satisfaction
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Medical Device Account Manager will have:
- 5+ year's experience effectively delivering large-scale systems or products in an Account or Program Management role specific to medical devices.
- Expertise in solution selling in a Medical device or technology services company.
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen and the ability to negotiate agreements.
- The ability to think tactically and strategically in identifying the true nature of the client's problems and the appropriate group services.
- Technical degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Physics is a plus as is business experience in an engineering, technical and/or consulting environment
- 35-40% travel required with the remainder of your time in the corporate offices
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent long term career prospects
- Full benefits + 401k & match