You are here
Medical Malpractice Litigation Paralegal
Medical Malpractice Litigation Paralegal (Temp-Perm)
Top Medical Malpractice firm in NYC
About Our Client
One of the largest medical defense firm in NYC is looking to expand its litigation paralegal department looking to expand its medical malpractice litigation paralegal department.
The Paralegal position will require assists to 70 attorneys with legal support functions. Main responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Responsible for assisting attorneys with trial preparation.
- Obtaining discovery documentation
- Processing authorizations or request for records
- Obtaining medical records
- Medical records review
- Redaction Process using Adobe
The Successful Applicant
- Medical Malpractice Litigation Paralegal
- 3-5 years of experience with medical defense litigation
- Strong knowledge of HIPPA regulations is required
- Proficient in redaction using Adobe
- Medical record review
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience.
- Benefits available through Michael Page after 90 days
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- Start ASAP