You are here
Opportunity to join an international ENR Top Contractor.
Ranked top in Best places to work for 2017 across multiple states.
About Our Client
Top ENR ranked General Contractor with over 30 years of experience in commercial construction and construction management. This firms core markets include Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Life Sciences. Offering a greater value to their clients, this firm self preforms multiple trades including but not limited to Concrete, Drywall, and Rough carpentry.
- Work closely with all members of the project team.
- Develop full commissioning place for all MEP systems that identify and define: factory start-up of major equipment, project and vendor documentation requirements, all test requirements, required inspections and integrated test plans demonstrating full system integration.
- Provide construction support for all MEP systems.
- Oversee the balancing, commissioning, and validation certification of these systems, including the turnover package.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to run complex meetings with multiple attendees, issue minutes promptly, and follow up with participants for deliverables.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Strong grasp of mechanical and electrical concepts.
- 5+ years of experience as a MEP coordinator preferably within this companies core markets.
- Solid understanding of test and balance requirements.
- Ability to create and support team moral.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefits (medical, dental, visions)
- Life insurance
- Education Assistance.
- Employee stock options.
- 401(k) Plan
- Many more benefits including PTO, holiday pay, and much more!