You are here
Any combination of Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing Estimating
Large GC, Projects between $40M-$100M
About Our Client
The client that I am representing is a $1B national GC that specializes in multi-family/mixed use and retail projects throughout the Continental United States.
Their office in DC is rapidly expanding and has grown to 30 people over a 2 year period. Currently their Precon team consists of 2 Jr. Estimators and a Preconstruction Manager. They are seeking a 2-5+ years estimator with experience in MEPs to be the missing link for the team. The physical office is a 2 minute walk from the Metro and they offer an excellent benefits package.
This could be a great opportunity for an MEP Estimator to move into larger scope estimating and gain experience within a big, growing company. Also, the Precon Manager will consider estimators without MEP experience, but who would like to phase into a more MEP focused role.
The MEP Estimator will be responsible for:
- Performing quantity take-offs to produce an accurate estimate.
- Reviewing drawings and specifications
- Coordinating the scopes of work of multiple trades to ensure nothing is missed for the project team.
- Working on multiple projects at a time
- Offer guidance to junior estimators in soliciting bid proposals
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction or Engineering related field
- 2-5+ years experience Estimating or Managing Projects (Ideally focusing on MEPs)
What's on Offer
- MEP Estimator - National GC - Washington, DC
- Base salary of $70k-$100k based on experience
- Office in close proximity to the Metro
- Full-time, permanent role
- Benefits, Bonus
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Also can work in Northern VA